Vers un nouveau marketing...(Towards a new marketing approach...)
The winning attitude
- The Winner is always part of the answer; The Loser is always part of the problem.
- The Winner always has a program; The Loser always has an excuse.
- The Winner says, “Let me do it for you”; The Loser says, “That is not my job.”
- The Winner says,” It may be difficult but it is possible”; The Loser says,” It may be possible but it is too difficult.”
- When a Winner makes a mistake and says,” I was wrong”; When a Loser makes a mistake and says,” It wasn’t my fault.”
- Winners say “There is a better way”; Losers say “It’s the way it has always been done.”
- Winners learn from their mistakes; Losers believe the only way to avoid failure is to never risk or try anything new.
- A Winner makes commitments; A Loser makes promises.
- Winners have dreams; Losers have schemes.
- A Winner says “I will do it”; A Loser says “I will see what I can do.”
- Winners say,” I must do something”; Losers say, “Something must be done.”
- Winners are a part of the team; Losers are apart from the team.
- Winners see the gain; Losers see the pain.
- Winners see possibilities; Losers see problems.
- Winners believe in win/win; Losers believe for them to win someone has to lose.
- Winners see the potential; Losers see the past.
- Winners seek to learn, Losers learn how little they know.
- Winners are like a thermostat; Losers are like thermometers.
- Winners choose what they say; Losers say what they choose.
- Winners use hard arguments but soft words; Losers use soft arguments but hard words.
- Winners stand firm on values but compromise on petty things; Losers stand firm on petty things but compromise on values.
- Winners follow the philosophy of empathy: “Don’t do to others what you would, not want them to do to you”; Losers follow the philosophy, “Do it to others before they do it to you.”
- Winners make it happen; Losers let it & then watch it happen.
Mercredi 2 Septembre 2009
Inscription à la newsletter
In Percy Jackson and the Olympians book 1 The Lightning thief, which I read 5 times, Percy is in...
Pour ceux qui aiment les romans d'amour historiques et qui veulent connaitre un peu l'histoire du...
Voici un livre que tout le monde devrait lire car il permet d'améliorer les relations avec les...